We invite you to the 2015 Rath Yatra organized by NPO Odisha Community Japan and ISKCON on 19th July. This will be the eighth year in succession that OCJ will hold Rath Yatra in Japan and we are very much grateful to all our participants for your kind patronages all these years. This year, we plan to pull the chariot on a road in front of the Kawasaki Daishi station. The chariot pulling (Rath Yatra) will be marked by a lot of fanfare including, kirtanas, plays, acts and group dances throughout the event. We will appreciate it if you could kindly join us in this celebration together with your family and friends.
Venue: Wakamiya Shrine, Kawasaki, Nearest Station; Daishi Kawasaki (Keikyū Daishi Line - 2 stations from Kawasaki)
Schedule: 19th July, 2015, Sunday
- 13:00 - Volunteers gathering, Decoration and Preparation of Ratha.
- 14:00-15:30 Puja rituals at Wakamiya Shrine Kawasaki
- 15:30-17:30 Rath Yatra/Cahriot pulling
- 17:30 – Arrive at Wakamiya Shrine
- 18:00 – 19:30 Dinner and cultural program
場所とスケジュール (地図参照） 川崎市川崎区大師駅前2-13-16
Map: Gathering Location and Ratha Pulling Path
Contacts: Odisha Community Japan (OCJ) Members